YOU CAN CHANGE
HOW SOMEONE SEES THE WORLD
Join the GoodVision team and help close the gap between those who have access to clear vision and those who do not. We are one a mission to make glasses available for everyone. No matter where they are.
GoodVisionUSA Program Coordinator – Retail Optical Program
GoodVision USA seeks a Program Coordinator to manage our Retail Optical Program (ROP). The ROP is an opportunity for retail optical stores in North America to make recurring donations to GoodVision based on a one-to-one model. For every pair of glasses sold, the retailer commits to making a set donation amount. In return, the optical store is recognized as a GoodVision partner where they are given assets and tools to tell the story of their engagement in making vision possible for more than just the patients in the four walls of the practice.
The Program Coordinator will recruit optical retailers, oversee and manage the onboarding of new members, track donations, and create and manage regular communications with the program members. This is a part time role requiring 10-15 hours per week. It is a remote position with flexible hours. The compensation for this role is $22-25 per hour (depending on experience).
- Generate enthusiasm and strategies to attract and enroll ROP participants.
- Generate and track regular communications with ROP participants, meeting and exceeding their needs. This will include phone calls, mail, emails, and drafting written communications.
- Produce and manage a social media calendar and assist in development of social media content to articulate the value of ROP engagement and tell the story of eye care in Liberia.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials. Creativity encouraged!
- Track donations and acknowledge gifts with a true heart of gratitude.
- In partnership with leadership, create virtual and in-person events for ROP participants.
- Preference for at least three years in the optical industry
- Experience managing projects, programs or relationships (2-5 years).
- Non-profit experience a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to build consensus and speak persuasively.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Excel) and Canva.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or with minimal oversight.
- Passionate about helping the world see
- Attentive to detail
- Team Player
- Self-Starter: Independent
Must provide your own workspace, computer and reliable internet connectivity.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and references to: [email protected]
FROM BOSTON TO THE WORLD
We are based in Boston but our team works from all over the world. We embrace working with people from the most different backgrounds and environments.
So no matter where you are, get on board
and bring vision to people all over the world!
FROM BOSTON TO THE WORLD
Although we are based in Boston, all members of our team work remotely. We embrace working with people from different backgrounds and environments.
Wherever you are, get on board
and help bring vision to people all over the world!